1) Quilts are done on the order they are received.
2) Rush quilting is reserved for already existing clients and must be approved prior to sending.
3) If you are sending a quilt, please include a return shipping label with insurance. Include your backing and batting. Which needs to be at least 4 " longer on the sides, and 5-6" longer on the top and bottom . A note with the color of thread and design you would like on your quilt.
4) If you enter your quilt in a show, please include my name as the quilter.
When you win a ribbon, please send me a picture so I can add it to my Picture Gallery.
5) Every Quilt is photographed in my studio. Please advise me if you do not want me to place it on my web-site picture gallery.
6) I do work full-time, when you are trying to reach me,( please keep that in mind) leave a message, text or email. I will return calls on my breaks, or days off.
7) I reserve the right to turn away hard to please clients.
8) I welcome suggestions and want to know your preferences. We will get the best results by working together!Your quilts will all be treated as if they are my own, I take great pride in helping design your quilt.
9) I will be able to take cash, no cash in the mail. All quilts will need to be paid for before shipped back out.
10) Preparing Quilt top and Back, please go to Arizona longarm quilters website for more information. www.azlaq.com